Tuesday 1 May 2018

Privacy Policy

Privacy policy for Anagram Solver, Anagram Solver Pro, Crossword Solver King and Crossword Solver King Pro. None of the apps store any information about you or what you enter into the app. The apps do not send any data to MPD Bailey Technology.

The apps may use third party apps, such as email clients, for you to send me feedback.

Anagram Solver (iOS / Android)
The app uses Google Admob to deliver relevant targeted ads to you, to find out more about how Google uses information from this app please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/

Anagram Solver Pro
This app contains no advertising and no tracking

Crossword Solver King
The app uses Google Admob to deliver relevant targeted ads to you, to find out more about how Google uses information from this app please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/

Crossword Solver King Pro
This app contains no advertising and no tracking

GDPR / CCPA
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the California Consumer Privacy Act, the apps contain an About & Privacy section accessed from the main menu. This section allows you to specify whether Admob can sell your data to advertisers:

  • Select Show me relevant ads to allow Admob to sell your data to advertisers
  • Select Show me ads that are less relevant to tell Admob to not sell your data to advertisers. (For CCPA this is equivalent to checking the do not sell my personal information link)

Feedback Emails
I may temporarily store any emails you may send me whilst I deal with any issues raised. Your email address will not be used for any marketing either by myself or third parties.

Your email client may store sent or draft messages from yourself and replies from me.

Note that I use Yahoo! email service for my feedback, to find out more about Yahoo, an Oath company, click the link below:
https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/index.html


Updated 25th July 2023